Thursday, July 24, 2008

Edges

I run into things, a lot. Those who know me well have witnessed this on many occasions. I'm the one who really has to concentrate before walking through a door frame because more likely than not, I will hit it. Last week, I had several mishaps. I even burned my hand on the oven rack. I rehashed the event with Christopher and it went something like this:



Me: Gah, I really burned my hand badly. I'm so clumsy.

Christopher: Yeah, I know. Sorry about your hand. The Soda Bread you made was FABULOUS!!! (Ok, maybe I made that part up about the bread but I had to brag on myself for my cooking expertise.)

Me: Yeah, but I mean I am having serious issues. I always tend to run into the edge of things.

Christopher: Well Amanda, if you think about it, the only place you can run into something is on its edge.



I sat there for a second. Trying to come up with a witty reply. Nothing came to me. I got this video in an email a little while ago. I guess this guy has more problems than I do with his edges.


No comments: