The Bar Exam starts tomorrow and is over Wednesday. I'm going to be on pins and needles until then but cannot wait until it is over! I feel a little bit like my life has semi-revolved around the bar-review course and just studying in general all summer long. The test has really made me mad at several times and ruined a lot of my plans, and it being over could not get here fast enough! I think I'll do a little dance Wednesday night when it is all over! I know several others besides Christopher taking the test and I want them to know that I am concerned and praying for them, specifically for them to be calm, focussed, and to believe in themselves.
The picture below is from happier days when we could be silly, before the Bar Exam took over the summer in an evil way.
No comments:
Post a Comment